Explore@4: Health Careers without an MD
Co-sponsored by the Health Care Business Club and Sol Price Office of Career Services
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
4:00 to 5:30 pm
Ralph and Goldy Lewis Hall (RGL), Room 101
Interested in a career in health but not interested in getting a MD? There are many options: medical writer, medical director, hospital/healthcare executives, and more! Come hear from recruiters and professionals in the field to see if this is the industry for you.
Panelists and companies attending:
· Charite Ricker, Clinical Instructor of Medicine, USC
· Tyler Woolsey, Lead Facilitator – Performance Improvement, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
· Maria Sipin, Health Communications Specialist, Children’s Hospital LA
· Irene Ramirez, Patient Experience Manager, UCLA Health
· Kim Costello, Strategic Workforce Administrator, City of Hope
The Explore@4 series is a fantastic career panel series that connects students with top professionals/USC alumni in various career fields in an interactive setting.
Reservations are requested but not required for this event. To reserve a seat, RSVP on connectSC.